9/16/22 Gabriel Tolson
Collected studio ephemera from artist residency program Lot 2001. Included in plastic bag:
- Zine: Titled "Frontal Lobe". Midsized black and white print, stapled pages, no spine. Hand-drawn/scanned pages, notebook doodle-inspired illustration. Spanish and English text.
- Zine: Titled "Love Poems / & Patent Leather Acts of Complicity". Pocket-sized black and white xerox print, stapled pages, no spine. Typed text, cut and pasted scans. Short-verse poetry.
- Pins: Small, clear plastic bag with pink and black printed label, text reads "LOVINGLY YOURS / I SEND MY SPECIAL LOVE TO YOU". Two black nickel-sized circular pins included inside. White text on pins reads "YOU ARE LOVE".
- Written Note: Heavy weight drawing paper, ripped into 6x3" rectangle. One side shows drawn "Schnibbe" text logo, copied and printed. Opposite side includes handwritten note with text:
Dear John + Michael,
Thank you for your support of Lot 2001!
- Sticker: 2x1" white sticker, black line drawing of a trailer. Text writes "Lot2001.com"